“We need some African power, some great center of the race where our physical, pecuniary and intellectual strength may be collected” (Blyden, 2012)
With the right resources the lost sons, and daughters of Israel can become a fisher of men, delivering our brothers and sisters out of damnation. Self-sustainability of our nation is imperative, other nations have been masters of deception and scientist of systemic supremacy.
If it’s systematic oppression fuels white privilege then only systematic change will fix systemic racism! With grassroots efforts, we are as fragmented as we are a nation-state. It is the time we come together uniting our efforts and resources with Co-Operation grassroots efforts. Co-Operation in block-chain technology can afford us resources of large corporations.
Let’s take a look at cooperative economics, pecuniary and intellectual strength. When we understand the words used in this statement from a Legal doctrine, we can better understand what needs to be built.
The legal and Etymological definitions…
- Nation the legal definition is a Race of people,
- State the legal definition is the political system of a body of people who are organized,
- Sovereign – A person, body, or state in which independent and supreme authority is vested,
- Sovereign people – the political body of citizens to accomplish the legitimate ends and purposes of government,
- System-matic or System-ics – Orderly combination of arrangement, as of particulars, parts or elements into a whole organized plan; ics suffix – refer to an area of study, science, or profession
- Co-operative Economics – To act jointly or concurrently toward a common end, organized for purpose of rendering economic services, business that is owned by its customers
- Treaty – A COMPACT MADE BETWEEN TWO OR MORE INDEPENDENT NATIONS, a treaty is not only a law but also a contract between two nations
- Proclaim/Proclamation – To publish, by governmental authority intelligence of public acts or transactions; issued by proper authority (President, Governor, Mayor)
These words when put together correctly spell change for our people and our community. At the highest levels of our government, we were given the tools to both understand our nationality and proclaim our Nation. With the delivery of President Obama’s right of indigenous persons to the Americas and the cooperative efforts of his chief of staff Rahm Israel Emanuel, it was expressed that we are indeed a Sovereign people. That with the aforementioned we can conclude that we (the 12 Tribes) are a Nation State that has been systemically oppressed so that we would forget this fact.
With Obama’s “Crowdfunding” rule, it possible for entrepreneurs across the country to raise small-dollar investments from citizens. This act makes it possible for us to establish cooperative economics. With the distributed nature of Block-chain technology, we can share resources and money in our community to secure the future of the next generation. Co-op technology like Block-chain makes it possible to fight institutional inequality.